[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Wed Jul 16 21:52:32 CEST 2014

Excuse me, is my error.

As the word "All" is used for several things:

For use it with the "nodes" word:
- The translation of the word "All" must be: "Todos" in spanish (used in
plural, and in
masculine gender, otherwise, translation will be horrible)

For use it with the Backup options:
- Option 1 (the best) : "Todas las VMs" (where "Todas" is used in plural,
and in feminine gender)
Notes:
A- As i see the options "Include select VMs" and "Exclude select VMs",
i think that the translation ""Todas las VMs" will be the best.
B- But if the Backup options include in his list the CTs, the phrases
"Include select VMs", and "Exclude select VMs" also are texts with errors
since that say explicitly "VMs" (I don't work with CTs, so I don't know
where i can to do a backup)

2- Option 2 (good)     : Todas (used in plural, and in feminine gender,
otherwise, translation will be horrible)

Feel free for correct my errors.

One more clarification:
>do you use utf8 in your po file? (your question)
yes