[pve-devel] [RFC v2 pve-container pve-manager 0/3] add partial restore

Christian Ebner c.ebner at proxmox.com
Mon Oct 23 15:03:11 CEST 2023

Oh, okay! I was not aware of these patches, thanks for letting me know.

Yes, being consistent with the UI/API for both VM and LXC restores is desired. I was planning on doing the VM part next, but since there already is a patch series for this I will definitely work on a common denominator for these.

Thanks also for the first comments, will include changes regarding this into an updated version. I will also take you up on the offer to pick-up a rebased version of these patches.

Cheers,
Chris