[PVE-User] Question

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:45:36 CET 2009

I meant an example of how to use vzdump to clone a windows machine and an
openvz container.
Also, do you an estimated date for updating the version of KVM? If not, can
you provide instructions as how to update it myself? I have business need to
use SMP with Windows and no the performance is awful.
Federico