[PVE-User] Question

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:40:00 CET 2009

A Windows 2K3 Virtual Machine will not reboot, I mean, of if you choose
restart, it will shutdown but will not come back. This is a huge issue
because if we give access to the VM's to users, then they will call for
support if the machine reboots. Of course it can started from the Cluster
Manager, but that means extra human intervention.
Federico