[PVE-User] I/O issues

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Tue Jun 23 19:22:15 CEST 2009

No these are not SSD's.  They are SAS drives.  I am going to try an
install of 1.1 on one of these DELL's then upgrade to 1.2 and then to
1.3 and run pveperf each time.  I found another machine v1.1 withe the
same  RAID card and the numbers are not as bad as the ones from 1.3.  I
am wondering it is some change in the kernel that is responsible for the
poor performance.

I will post the numbers in a few hours so I can get some feedback.

Thanks,

Shain