[PVE-User] Fwd: backup in cluster

Luis Díaz diazluis2007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 00:46:32 CET 2011

Greetings friend.
thanks for replying: D!

(if I do not understand well, maybe it's my native language Spanish and use
google translator)

I want to do is simple.
have a third CPU dedicated to backup.

reading, I discovered FreeNAS.

and install and it seems to me the best.

The next question is how to configure a iscsi?

Proxmox seems simple in

but FreeNAS server side, I have no knowledge of how to achieve it (iSCSI is
a new concept for me)

Díaz Luis
TSU Analisis de Sistemas
Universidad de Carabobo