[PVE-User] Problem logging in to PVE 2.1 with Iceweasel 10.0.6

Flavio Stanchina flavio.stanchina at ies.it
Fri Sep 14 01:10:07 CEST 2012

Today I set up a second server and even Firefox on Windows can't log in!

To sum it up:
* server 1: Firefox on Windows does log in just fine, Iceweasel on Linux
doesn't;
* server 2: neither Firefox on Windows nor Iceweasel on Linux will log in!

Again, Chrome can log in just fine on both servers.

The symptoms are described in more detail below: this time I also looked at
the Apache logs on the server but there's nothing wrong there.

If anyone has a solution or at least an idea on how to debug this, it could
save the few hair remaining on my head.

--
Flavio Stanchina
Informatica e Servizi