[PVE-User] scenario

Dimitris Beletsiotis dimitris.beletsiotis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:49:30 CET 2015

Hi there,

Alternatively you can use Omnios instead of Freenas as the shared storage
server.
In this case you have the advantage of using the integrated proxmox ZFS
plugin that provides live snapshots and cloning of VM's using ZFS' native
snapshot and volume reference features.
See http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Storage:_ZFS
Omnios is preferred in this case due to the mature/stable comstar module.

Regards,
Dimitris Beletsiotis