[PVE-User] pve-user Digest, Vol 163, Issue 5

Christoph Weber Christoph.Weber at xpecto.com
Wed Oct 6 12:26:52 CEST 2021

Hi Sonam,

> Does anyone have guides to configure NFS Ganesha on guest LXC to share
> host CephFS ? I tried but couldn't get it working.

I have not tried a LXC container, but a few weeks ago with a QEMU VM running Ubuntu 20.10.

This did work pretty nicely. I only had problems making the RecoveryBackend work with rados_cluster without time to look more into it, because it needs to be a high-availability-configuration.

Maybe the lxc container needs additional privileges like discussed here?
   https://gist.github.com/rwenz3l/0907385f6a6690c34eb8e36fa73d8405