[PVE-User] Upgrade or New blank installation

Fiona Ebner f.ebner at proxmox.com
Thu Aug 4 12:49:14 CEST 2022

Hi,
you can upgrade of course, please follow this guide:
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Upgrade_from_6.x_to_7.0

It's a good idea to have working backups nonetheless, upgrading is not a
minor change after all ;)

If you only have a single host, reinstalling is also rather painless,
but apart from backing up the guests, you might also want to backup
other configuration in /etc/pve or /etc in general.

Best Regards,
Fiona