[PVE-User] New Disk on one node of Cluster.

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Feb 16 10:33:45 CET 2022

Hi Sergey,

So, does this really make sense? If you put the new 2 disks in node7 in
a pool, that data won't be able to survive node7 failure.

If you're trying to benchmark the disks, that wouldn't be a good test,
because in a real deployment disk IO for only one VM would be worse (due
to replication and network latencies).

What IOPS are you getting in your 4K tests? You won't get near direct
disk IOPS...

Did you try with multiple parallel VMs? Aggregate 4K results should be
much better :)

Cheers