Bare-metal ISO Installer
From Proxmox VE
Proxmox VE installs the complete operating system and management tools in 3 to 5 minutes (depends on the used hardware).
"Bare-metal" means that you start from a empty server - there is no need to install a base operation system.
Including the following:
- Complete operating system (Debian 64-bit)
- Partition the hard drive with LVM2
- Proxmox VE Kernel with OpenVZ and KVM support
- Backup/Restore tools
- Web based management interface
- Proxmox uses LVM - See backup and restore of LVM data.
Please note, the complete server is used and all existing data is removed.
See Installation for more details.