[pmg-devel] code adjustment for PMG in /usr/share/perl5/PMG/DBTools.pm

Patrick Fogarty patrick.fogarty at patanne.com
Fri Apr 12 16:17:23 CEST 2019

If you follow this thread...
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/setuid-postgres-114-failed-inappropriate-ioctl-for-device.41414/

...you will find that I had an issue, as did others, performing upgrades/updates. I adjusted my code manually and things went back to normal. Last month you released PMG 5.2. The upgrade downloads a package that includes the original code, so the upgrade overwrites my changes, then fails the upgrade process "pmg-api --configure", after which I believe the process is in an incomplete state.

How can I assist, beyond my post in the above thread, showing the code change I made?

Patrick