[pve-devel] proxmox2 : error on adding iscsi storage with target

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 25 11:01:48 CEST 2011

I'm trying to add an iscsi storage.

I add my portal ip (10.5.0.18), then click on the target combo.

I have an error 500 in firebug

GET iscsi?portal=10.5.0.18 	500 command '/usr/bin/i...' failed: exit code 255

response body:
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:23:38 GMT
Server: libwww-perl-daemon/5.827
Pragma: no-cache

{"data":null}

i think is related to /usr/bin/iscsiadm , but i can't find errors logs.

if i try with on wrong ip, i have a 200 with empty data

GET iscsi?portal=10.6.6.6
{"data":[]}