[pve-devel] virtiodisk ordering bug in current implementation + proposal for new qemu device syntax

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Aug 29 14:02:28 CEST 2011

Ok, i'll try to help you with device syntax.

I have already made it for proxmox 1.8, and I have read the code, it's almost the same. It's working fine in production since 7 months.

I'm new to git too ;)  (dev side )
I just propose a branch to not break your work on trunk.

Would you like I commit directly ? or did you want i send you patchs and you make the commits ?