[pve-devel] virtiodisk ordering bug in current implementation + proposal for new qemu device syntax

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Aug 29 15:23:47 CEST 2011

ok, I don't know it was so easy :)

Then it's ok for me, I'll try to write all the code by small commits, I think I'll have time this september.

I'll try to have the code as clean as possible. (but i'm not so expert than you in perl ;)

Thanks to have take time to respond to my mails , I imagine you have a lot of work to finish proxmox2.
(By the way, you have done a wonderful work with cluster and extjs interface is very clean ).

So , let's go to code .

I'll keep you in touch next week with my firsts git patchs ;)

Best Regards,

Alexandre