[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 2.0 beta 4 i18n patch

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Dec 7 12:23:27 CET 2011

> > - you do not need to translate debug messages used with 'throw' (those should
> not trigger)
>
> Wow, I got the wrong idea. I'll undo them.

No, please wait - I will do that for you.

I know you want to get Japanese translation working, but please give me some time to include your work.

Forcing me to do all that work now only delays development (and we have to do things twice).

So please be patient -  I will try to include your patch within the next weeks.

Is that OK for you?

- Dietmar