[pve-devel] Problem with suspend

Oleg Kostyuk cub.uanic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:56:45 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm using PVE 2.0 beta, and have problem with suspend - after resume,
video looks as repeated vertical lines of previous background. It's
hard to describe in foreign language. I'm using Radeon HD4850 (RV770
0x1002:0x9442). I tried to restart Xorg, and this not helps. After
reboot everything is fine again. Before switching to PVE kernel
(pve-kernel-2.6.32-6-pve), I didn't have such problem (kernel was
linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64). Seems, this is some regression in kernel
or DRM drivers from PVE?

I will be glad to provide more information upon request, just tell
what you need to get.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Sincerely yours,