[pve-devel] User Creation ExtJS Help

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 1 07:57:41 CEST 2011

>Also what is the best method for debugging ExtJS programs?  I think I
> would have a much easier time if it just told me what it was having issues with.

I use the following environment:

Editor: emacs with javascript-mode
Firefox with firebug: This is the standard way to debug javascript - unfortunately it uses tons of memory and is quite slow

Chrome with developer console: Basically the same functionality as firebug, but much faster. But error messages are not as good as with firebug (my personal opinion)

It would also be great to have a way to run 'jslint'. If you have some time, you can try to find out
how we can run that on linux (and what version on jslint is best?)

- Dietmar