[pve-devel] pve-manager updates

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 22 09:56:37 CEST 2011

> - It seems that r6311 has caused the groups ComboBox to not retrieve the store
> data.  Although it looks as though when you make selections it processes them
> correctly.  I assume this has something to do with the new setValues().  This
> seems to be intermittent.  I have tried with both firefox and chrome with the
> same results.  Can you verify?

Seems to be another ExtJS Bug. SetValues does not work when you call it before
the list is loaded. The following helps:

Ext.override(Ext.form.field.ComboBox, {
    onLoad: function() {
	this.setValue(this.value, false);
        this.callOverridden(arguments);
    }
});

I already commited that fix.

I also replaced Ext.form.ComboBox with Ext.form.field.ComboBox (that whole alias system
seems to have some strange side effects, so I try to avoid using it).

> - When I use create an authentication entry it returns a '500 OK' response, but
> does not add the entry.  I have verified this is the same in pvesh (see below).
> Can you verify?

OK, fixed. We need to use lower case letters for type ('ad' and 'ldap').

- Dietmar