[pve-devel] pve-common development environment update

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Oct 5 17:57:43 CEST 2011

> I noticed that the rhino package was missing from our documentation.  Would
> you prefer to receive diffs in-line or as an attachment?

Please use git ;-) First, generate the patch with 'git format-patch', the send it
with 'git send-email' to the pve-devel list.

Alexandre, would you mind to add some detailed documentation about that process
to the wiki (http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Developer_Documentation)?

>  And should we
> document these changes in the bugzilla and submit the patch there instead on
> the pve-devel list?

No, send patches to the list. Only use bugzilla if you do not have a patch/solution.

- Dietmar