[pve-devel] nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet error

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Oct 11 10:02:56 CEST 2011

Each morning .....(when we have big activity and a lot of connections in vm (65000).

and packets are really dropped. (I have tried a ping from vm to outside, 50% packet loss).

tunning sysctl.conf correct the problem, conntrack is not empty, but around 1000 connections.

net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-ip6tables = 0
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables = 0
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables = 0