[pve-devel] Is openvswitch integration planned for 2.x ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Oct 25 12:09:58 CEST 2011

I didn't have made extended tests for now, but it doesn't seem to hard to integrated.

Citrix has made it by default on xenserver6, so it must be reliable ;)

I was thinking of a proof of concept version, so maybe some people could test it and make some bug report, so it could be ready for proxmox 2.X future release. (2.2 ,2.3...)

For test it, we just need to use change le qemu tap script=... , parameter to plug the tap device into openvswitch and not the linux bridge,
so i could be optionnal to use it.

What do you think about it ?