[pve-devel] PVE git Repository

Seth Lauzon seth.lauzon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:17:26 CEST 2011

Howdy,

I have a couple of questions:

1.  Do I need to re-sign a harmony agreement since you are using a different format?

2.  How do I get access to the git repository for cloning to my development box?

Also congratulations to all of you with the release of Proxmox VE 2.0.  I'm very excited about PVE 2.0 and am trying to convince my superiors at the universities I work for into letting me provide Proxmox as a core infrastructure service.  BTW Is Proxmox hiring for sales people in the United States? :-D  Thanks for everything!

Thanks,
Seth