[pve-devel] vm stop tasks hanging

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Apr 22 09:11:26 CEST 2012

Hi, I miss this mail.

about filter, it's for limiting devices list where lvm volume exists.

without it, it's scanning all the devices in /dev/.
That's strange, there is no cache of lvm volume list...
(I have this behaviour with all lvm command: lvs, vgs, lvdisplay,....)

I have done some test,it's easy to implement when in storage.cfg we have "base" properties, with iscsi device defined.
But if we have "vgname" as properties, to find device, when need to scan, so chicken..egg....

So for now, I'll configure filter at hand in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf, it's not a problem for me.

I think we number of devices in /dev/ will reduce with iscsi 1target-1lun model, it'll be ok.