[pve-devel] [PATCH] Differential backup support.
ayufan at osk-net.pl
Wed Aug 15 02:51:39 CEST 2012
I added support differential backups. Differential backups in general are made by xdelta3.
1. pve-xdelta3 (to download from: http://local.ayufan.eu/pve-xdelta3.tgz):
- repackaged from http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/xdelta3
- added support for lzop
- removed all python references
- there's new option called "fullbackup"
- when specified vzdump creates full backup if last is older than 'fullbackup' (days)
- if not specified create full backup every time (old behavior)
3. qmrestore and vzrestore:
- added support for differential backups
- added controls for maxfiles and fullbackup
- added comment for "fullbackup"
My Perl is not that good, but I hope that you will like changes ;)
More information about the pve-devel