[pve-devel] kvm disk template implementation ideas

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 23 17:13:38 CEST 2012

>>And this does not modify the snapshot?
I really don't know, I think it will update the snapshot or new datas will be lost at vm reboot.
That mean you can't rollback at the point of the snapshot if you work on it.
I'll tell the question to sheepdog mailing.

>>And how do we specify that for other storage types? Or do we simply run
>>externals commands like 'qemu-img snapshot -a'?
yes, for other storage we need to rollback, like qemu-img snapshot -a or rbd rollback command.