[pve-devel] nexenta plugin problems

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Aug 24 08:51:43 CEST 2012

I am just testing the nexenta plugin:

If I enable ssl, I can't connect:

# pvesm list nex1
500 Can't connect to 192.168.10.30:2000 (SSL connect attempt failed with unknown errorerror:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol)

Do I need to enable that on the nexenta box first (where exactly)?

Without ssl, I get:

# pvesm list nex1
Use of uninitialized value in string comparison (cmp) at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 85.
Use of uninitialized value in string comparison (cmp) at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 85.
Use of uninitialized value in printf at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 89.
Argument "" isn't numeric in printf at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 89.
nex1:volume1                0
Use of uninitialized value in printf at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 89.
Argument "" isn't numeric in printf at /usr/sbin/pvesm line 89.
nex1:volume2                0

I guess we can improve that output!

A real blocker for me is that "password" property - we do not want to store password
in storage.conf. Any other suggestions for that?

- Dietmar