[pve-devel] savevm tests
dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Aug 29 16:54:28 CEST 2012
> note :I don't know how it's works in you don't have the snapshot on all the
> exemple : add a disk, take a snap1, add a second disk, take a snap2, now
> rollback to snap1 ?
I think we need the following commands to deal with snapshots while the VM is running:
* create_snapshot: (savevm?)
- create an internal snapshot of all disk
- optional including complete VM state (RAM)
- use guest agent like 'blockdev_snapshot_sync'
- removes all internal snapshot with that name
Rollback is not needed, because we restart the VM for that case.
More information about the pve-devel