[pve-devel] ahci unmigratable

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Aug 31 10:31:24 CEST 2012

confirmed:

Aug 31 10:29:49 ERROR: online migrate failure - VM 118 qmp command 'migrate' failed - State blocked by non-migratable device '0000:00:07.0/ahci'
Aug 31 10:29:49 aborting phase 2 - cleanup resources
Aug 31 10:29:50 ERROR: migration finished with problems (duration 00:00:06)
TASK ERROR: migration problems

So migration stop, but source vm is not stopped.

Maybe it's enough ? (just warn users that ahci is not migratable for the moment in the proxmox documentation)