[pve-devel] ceph news: syncfs kernel support for next stable release

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Dec 4 15:59:49 CET 2012

>>So the performance problems are already solved?

I can't get more than 6000iops by kvm guest with my current setup. (I don't know where is the bottleneck, maybe network latency or cpu on my cluster)

But Stefan has achieve a lot more with his ssd cluster.

Stefan, what are your last bench results ?

Maybe some conf file tuning advice could be fine :)