[pve-devel] get config from an "external" VM

Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG s.priebe at profihost.ag
Wed Dec 19 20:14:03 CET 2012

Thanks! But the main problem stays who can delete this disk? I mean a disk is shared between 123 and 124. Now what happens when I delete this disk in 123? What happens when I delete it in 124 afterwards?

It should stay when I delete in 123 but it should get deleted when the last
reference to it deletes it.

Stefan