[pve-devel] Storage migrate: Implementation questions

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Sun Dec 30 00:33:27 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am doing god progress but some issues need to be clarified:
1) Should the feature be implemented in a separate modules?
2) Should it be added as a new button and active when a harddisk
is active under:
   a) Hardware tab
   b) Content->images (NFS and LVM)
3) Should it be available for other backends? (I only have NFS and LVM
so others needs to step in here)
4) How to make it available in the web GUI? (I have no knowledge with
ext js what so ever so advice is needed on the level monkey see, monkey
do or somebody else needs to step in)
5) When things are ready for preliminary tests should I post the code
to this list or do you prefer receiving it by other means?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: