[pve-devel] Create new fresh Proxmox cluster

Rob wylde wylde780 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:33:35 CEST 2012

Reinstalling isnt always an option. If my cluster breaks I'd have to create
a large outage of all my VM's while I backup .. rebuild the cluster and
then restore. Right now i have 2 prox boxes that refuse to speak with one
another. Its very annoying I dont even know the cause of the disconnect I
just woke up one morning and they were broken.

Is there a detailed set of instructions on how to deal with these issues
without having to reinstall ? I see you touched on some instructions but
once i delete the cluster.conf will I be able to rebuild the customer like
i would have in prox 1x ?