[pve-devel] sheepdog cache settings

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jul 17 15:55:32 CEST 2012

(also for writeback, we need to start the gateway daemon with -w option)

For a pure sheep gateway, we only need it if storage daemons are external.

with sheep storage daemon, we can use them as gateway + storage.

But,I'm not sure, if a disc fail, we need to restart the sheep daemon, so it can break the communication (some seconds) between kvm guests and the sheep cluster.

Maybe the sheepdog mailing can give you more infos ?