[pve-devel] [Enhancement request] Thin Provisionning problems.. need to zero LVM disks before deleting a VM

Philippe OTTIN philippe.ottin at weishardt.com
Fri Mar 9 11:18:03 CET 2012

> OK, we now have an option 'saferemove' for lvm storage:
>
> https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-storage.git;a=commit;h=d642361b29ab3ed95bef54116059625f4f248b5f
>
> I also modified the lvm package to set issue_discard=1 in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf
>
> - Dietmar

Great ;)

Thanks for that

--
Cordialement/Best regards

Philippe OTTIN
Responsable Système/System Manager
Weishardt Holding
tel: +33 5 63 42 35 04
fax: +33 5 63 42 35 15
http://www.weishardt.fr

--
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules ; furthermore it may contain privileged or confidential information
that is protected by law,notably by the secrecy of business relations rule ; it is intended solely for the attention of the addressee.