[pve-devel] guacamole : html5 vnc and rdp client

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed May 9 18:00:24 CEST 2012

>> If someone want to invest time, we should do it in spice.

I have some students at work, I'll tell them if they want to do some research for spice client.

I know there is firefox plugin, but it is exist a java client or something which works in all browsers ?

Yes, the tomcat server is a no-go. Also, VNC is faster. Best way to test, just play a YouTube video in the VNC console and in the html5 console.

If someone want to invest time, we should do it in spice.

Martin