[pve-devel] less cores more iops / speed

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Nov 9 11:31:58 CET 2012

>>Yes. CPU Load in Ceph for rand. 4k writes can be dropped by 50% when
>>disabling all debug setting (see my last post on ceph mailinglist).

I just see it, great,I'll test it on my side :)

(how many ssds - nodes ?)  I hope that Intank is working on random io performance.

I don't understand why we can't get more iops, if they are no cpu or disks bottleneck... (or they are locks somewhere ....)

I really would like to known if iops scale with the number of nodes...