[pve-devel] new cache benchmark results

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Nov 12 09:52:00 CET 2012

>>And the disk use 4K sectors?
no, 512bytes (I don't have hardware to test)

The installer uses "parted --align optimal" - I thought that would correctly align the partitions.

I never use this options, I will do test to see how it's works.

> On my proxmox host, I have the lvm partition begin at sector 66.

And the disk use 4K sectors?

The installer uses "parted --align optimal" - I thought that would correctly align the partitions.