[pve-devel] Fw: Storage migration

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Sun Nov 18 15:55:44 CET 2012

Can someone explain me why I want live block migrations?

I can see that it is sometimes necessary to move a disk from one store to another,
but doing this while the VM is online seem to be a big waste of resources.
If there is some load on the VM, you will get very poor results.

And normally I want to move a single disk, not all?