[pve-devel] about nexentaplugin eval

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Sep 17 13:38:43 CEST 2012

>>How can I reproduce that bug? For me it work without eval.
Last step sometime can fail with a (lot) lot of volumes. (api timeout,taking too much time to find a free lunid)

>>The old code was simply buggy (you can create volume multiple time without error for example).
you can't create a volume twice (nexenta side). Last step don't have eval, so It's die if you try to create a disk twice.

About sleep, Indeed, I dont' like this too,I will retest without them.