[pve-devel] nexenta rollback problems.

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Sep 19 08:34:00 CEST 2012

mmm, maybe, need to be tested. (my nexenta test box is down for now, I'll can test it not before friday).

I found an article here
COMSTAR: Keeping GUID's with a new Backend Device
https://www.illumos.org/boards/1/topics/639

it seem to be possible to specify the guid with stmfadm command
(with ssh, and not the nexenta api, so I don't know if it's break the nexenta view of the luns)

stmfadm create-lu -p guid=*LUN GUID* /dev/rdsk/...

I'll tell the question to nexenta support.