[pve-devel] new vnc 1.2 works fine now with http://fqdn....

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Apr 19 18:10:12 CEST 2013

> Oops, sorry, It's work fine after unblock, my vm was not started ;)
>
> Don't known why all the code is not signed....

Our Applet is signed, but seem that oracle does not like our certificate.
You can even install the CA as trusted CA, does not help.

But you can set java "Mixed Code" option to

"hide warning and run with protections"

IMHO, oracle does not really know what they do.
I mean, if a user wants to trust in something , why does he need to answer
that question again and again?

And why is the code mixed? (I sign the whole applet?)

Any insights are welcome.