[pve-devel] bug : balloon qom-set error on snapshot rollback

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Apr 29 10:52:34 CEST 2013

>>Maybe an eval could help ?

Better :

I think we don't need to send balloon qmp commands if we load a statefile.
(As balloon service is already working in saved memory)

            if (!defined($conf->{balloon}) || $conf->{balloon}) {
                vm_mon_cmd_nocheck($vmid, "balloon", value => $conf->{balloon}*1024*1024)
                    if $conf->{balloon};
                vm_mon_cmd_nocheck($vmid, 'qom-set',
                            path => "machine/peripheral/balloon0",
                            property => "guest-stats-polling-interval",
                            value => 2);
            }

-->

            if (!$statefile && (!defined($conf->{balloon}) || $conf->{balloon}))