[pve-devel] Copy from snapshot

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Apr 30 10:52:39 CEST 2013

Ah, OK.

>>So what for is that check in your patches? Can't we always create a full clone from snapshot?

currently with qemu-img : qcow2,rbd,sheepdog.

But nexenta....it's not possible. (could be done with nexenta with cloning the snapshot then "zfs promote", to detach the clone child from the parent)

Maybe future storage backend will have snapshot but not cloning. (glusterfs ?)

That's why I have added the has_feature check.