[pve-devel] building pve-qemu-kvm with glusterfs backend

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Aug 12 07:13:30 CEST 2013

They was an old libglusterfs-dev package for squeeze

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/amd64/libglusterfs-dev/filelist

But now, the *.h headers files are include in glusterfs-common package

http://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/glusterfsq-common/filelist

That why I thinked it was enough...

But maybe some files are missing from official gluster repository.
I'll try to backport package from debian sid.