[pve-devel] pve-qemu-kvm: enable glusterfs backend

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Tue Aug 13 09:22:03 CEST 2013

> I can't build pve-qemu-kvm with theses packages.... (maybe some missing
> headers files in glusterfs-common package ?)

Ah - OK.

I already committed your glusterfs patches - seems to work good so far.

The only problem I see it that re-sync large files can take a long time,
but seems that is expected behavior.

For example, a reboot of any gluster server member will cause a
resync of all dirty files. This re-read the whole file to compute checksums
(like rsync -c).

But it seems nobody else think that is a problem - why?