[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 3.1 released!

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Wed Aug 21 11:39:26 CEST 2013

Hi all!

We just released Proxmox VE 3.1, introducing great new features and services. We included SPICE (http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/SPICE) , GlusterFS storage plugin and the ability to apply updates via GUI (including change logs).

As an additional service for our commercial subscribers, we introduce the Proxmox VE Enterprise Repository. This is the default and recommended repository for production servers.

There is no change in licensing (AGPL v3), also packages for non-subscribers are still available.

A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions.

Release notes
See http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_3.1

Download
http://www.proxmox.com/downloads/category/proxmox-virtual-environment