[pve-devel] dhcp : lease a mask with 255.255.255.255 is not possible

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Aug 29 12:30:39 CEST 2013

>>I use dhcp with bridge about 10 years now, and never observed any problems?

I have also see users on proxmox forum having this problem, don't remember exactly but it's related to offloading
(offloading of physical interface or offloading in virtio nic)

also on the wiki
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Win7_Guest_DHCP_not_working_fix

or here

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1055766.html