[pve-devel] Proxmox compatible Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 04:36:20 CET 2013

Hello,

I am the developer behind aSPICE, the Android SPICE client. In order to
better support enterprise VDI environments, I decided to create a new
client called Opaque which aims to give users the ability to attach to the
graphics console of their VMs running in an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox
infrastructure. In order to support Proxmox, I recently added .vv file
capability to Opaque.

I lack a Proxmox installation, so I need some help testing Opaque with
Proxmox. Therefore, I'd like to invite any interested Proxmox developers
and administrators to beta-test Opaque.

To opt in, please reply to this message with an email address associated
with a Google Account, because joining the beta-test group is based on
membership to a Google Plus community. If you don't want that email address
posted to the mailing list, don't include the mailing list in your reply!

I will add you to the community and let you know that you can proceed to
the following steps.

AFTER I've invited you and replied to let you know, please:
1) Please visit this page here to accept the invitation:
https://plus.google.com/communities/116099119712127782216

2) Once you've become a member of the Google+ group, to opt-in, visit:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.undatech.opaquebeta

You will be able to download Opaque from Google Play by following the link
at the bottom of the opt-in page.

Please share your experiences with Opaque to the mailing list or on the
community page!

Many thanks,
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.